Thinking About Selling Your Magnolia Home?
As a Magnolia listing broker, it is interesting to look at the market research and figure out how buyers find their Magnolia homes. Do they have a great Magnolia Realtor out there pounding the street?
Maybe.. But , most Magnolia homebuyers start on the internet.
As a seller it is important that when you are thinking about listing your Magnolia home you position it correctly not only for the Magnolia real estate market, but also for the internet and what these buyers are looking for.
Here is what Magnolia buyers are looking for right now – these are just a few of the search terms used in Google and Bing which brought these buyers to my site (I can’t share all of them or the competition will try and copy what we do, but I wanted to at least show you what I mean):
- Magnolia Waterfront Homes
- Homes with views
- Magnolia neighborhood seattle real estate
- Historic houses magnolia seattle wa
- House for sale discovery park wa
- Magnolia homes for sale seattle
- Cooper 23rd Ave W Seattle, WA 98199 house for sale magnolia (one of our Magnolia listings)
- Magnolia views
- Brick house magnolia village
The list continues, but you get the idea. These are true search phrases used to find us and our Magnolia listings.
Call or text me if you need help making sure your Seattle Magnolia home is seen on the internet first as well. 206.850.8841 or you can email me at email@example.com